Wednesday

Today was a normal day, I got out of bed at 11:30am, chilled for a bit, took a shower, and then studied for my final tomorrow. It feels good, I wrote the summary a few days ago and felt that I knew most of it, and today I did the engineering economics problem (12 in total) and felt that I knew all of them. I am not worried about this final at all. Probably mostly because it is only 20% of the grade and I have an A up until now in this class. I think I can get an F and still pass the class. Great feeling!

The Sustainable Environments class tonight was just a long review of the whole class. The teacher basically told us the questions which were coming on the test. I am not complaining and I don’t feel too stressed out about it. It is the same situation there as it is with the lab class. I have an A so far and the final is 35% of the grade, so I will do well in the end no matter what happens on the test.

I am more concerned about the Architecture History final. The week before Thanksgiving the teacher told us 90% of the test would be on the last 6 lectures and the rest 10% would be on the first 12. But yesterday he told us it would be 20 questions out of 80 which is 20%. That is gonna require a lo of studying… I have a C+ in that class right now, and I can’t get worse than that on this test. It’s a week away, so I have time to study.

I think I will go to bed now, I have a presentation in Transportation Engineering tomorrow morning and then I have to prepare for the final at 3pm. And at 8pm I will celebrate that I survived dead week at the Grad with some linedancing and maybe a drink or two. I am excited!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s